Colocation at UK Data Centres
Outstanding Facilities and Great Prices
Here at Fibroptic we are always looking out for outstanding colocation facilities for our clients at great prices - be that a London city centre data centre, a DC on the outskirts of London or an out-of-city data centre with great connections.
Our expert buyers source the best deals from businesses who have, for one reason or another, over-committed and find themselves with excess capacity. As such our prices are usually beyond what anybody is prepared to publish.
Key criteria for selecting a data centre are:
- Service levels available - managed or unmanaged solutions available
- IP Transit - Partial transit, Global transit, BGP, Tier 1 and Multihomed solutions available
- Power Requirements per rack, 8 Amps, 16 Amps, 32 Amps etc...
- Single or redundant dual power feeds
- Heat dissipation/cooling and associated costs
- Ease of access and physical location
- Connectivity solutions - up to 100Gbps (and beyond with dark fibre)
- Single data centre or redundant dual geographic data centre solutions
- Size of colocation, from 1U to cages, suites, full, half and quarter racks,